Friday 30 March 2012

Evaluation Question 6

My moodboard I used from Beeclip, on the technologies I used:



The main type of technology used, was final cut Pro and soundtrack Pro. Using these applications at first was a struggle, but as time went on i came familiar with the effects, techniques, styles and designs etc, both products have. It also helped with my creativity of processing data and information. Other technologies like Beeclip, Go animate and Prezi brought out the creativity in the project.In addition using Livetype for title sequences and poster animation was very inspirational.


How I used this?

 Using these types of technology taught me how to edit and re-edit projects, and gained knowledge towards making an actual film (Film cut pro) and making sound (Soundtrack Pro). the way in which i used the cameras and the recording equipment also is another technological experience that I can add now towards my skills when using Macs, or any time of recording instrument.


Like the Cam recorder and the Flip cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment