Tuesday 7 February 2012

Student Analysis Review

I am going to be reviewing The List opening series, that was made by students. This video looks like it was well planned out, since we see it going in order, the saucepan and wine glass, we can clearly see the drop of blood inside swirling. What I really liked was the fact that we could hear the butter sizzling and the chopping of the onions.






I also liked that they had a medium close up on the saucepan, then a close up on the butter, and finally an extreme close up of the butter sizzling.  Also the background music seemed like a low sound that goes through out the whole video. I heard the ringing of the wine glass when the blood was pouring into it, which was effective because it intensifies the whole scene.





What I disliked in this video was the scene when the wine class was being put on the table and I think it would have been better if we could hear it hit the table.

Also, when there was the dropping of water into the glass, it would have sounded better if we could hear water drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment